Let’s give you the details first so you can write this on your calendar and buy your tickets.
- The event is called “Fashion, Flowers, and Fido.”
- It’s being held on Thursday evening, April 6th, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at The Flower Fields at 5704 Paseo Del Norte in Carlsbad.
- It will include designer brand clothing from Carlsbad Premium Outlets, the beautiful surroundings of the world famous Carlsbad Flower Fields, and dogs available for adoption from your Rancho Coastal Humane Society accompanying the models down the “catwalk.”
RCHS Events Coordinator Kelly Peters says, “This will be an evening of Food, Foam, and Festivities. Tickets are just $40. That includes your admission to the event, the fashion show, food tasting, and beer garden.”
Where do the dogs fit into all this?
Kelly says, “Every model walking down the ‘Haute Dog’ runway will be accompanied by a dog on a leash or carrying a dog that is available for adoption at your Rancho Coastal Humane Society. Guests are also welcome to bring their own friendly, well-behaved dogs to Fashion, Flowers, and Fido.”
Once again, here are the nuts and bolts:
- It’s an evening of Fashion, Flowers, and Fido.
- It will be held on Thursday evening, April 6th at the Carlsbad Flower Fields.
- Tickets are $40.
- It includes fashions from Carlsbad Premium Outlets, Food and Beer tasting, and dogs!
This is expected to be a sold-out event. Don’t miss out on the Food, Foam, and Festivities. Get your tickets online now at www.sdpets.org.